Single Family Home
Sellers will entertain offers between $1,400,000 to $1,449,000
Top 10 Reasons to Love this Gem:
- Single-level gem in fabulous location in San Elijo Hills. Near end of small, quiet, coveted cul-de-sac.
- Light and bright floor plan with large windows & skylights. Beautiful Brazilian Cherry and Beech wood throughout home.
- Backyard delight! Nestled in nature with hilltop East-facing back-country views! Private, quiet, secluded, peaceful setting. Completely remodeled back and side yard featuring high-end outdoor kitchen with quartzite counters with seating for 6, gas BBQ & fridge, attractive quartzite fire pit, outdoor heated shower, & fresh hookup for jacuzzi. Plenty of space for kids to play & adult relaxation!
- Living room with rich Brazilian Cherry wood floors, vaulted ceiling, skylights, fireplace, & views across cul de sac to hills.
- Charming, open, & upgraded kitchen with ceramic tile floor, white Corian countertops, large center island, & attractive white cabinets.
- Kitchen flows into open dining area with dazzling Brazilian cherry floors. Kitchen & dining area are full of light with sweeping nature views through handsome, wrap-around wood-framed windows. Sliding doors to nature backyard.
- MBR with beech wood floors, vaulted ceiling, & fan. Remodeled master bathroom with elegant shower. Extra office space & outdoor atrium off MBR.
- Finished loft above garage - perfect for kids’ hangout room or office – and air conditioned!
- Major upgrades:
- 2006 Brazilian cherry and beech hardwood floors, tile. $25,000.
- 2006 Waterboy whole house water filtration system. $2,000.
- 2007 Wood clad Anderson 400 series low E glass windows. $20,000.
- 2010 Oven, microwave. $1,000.
- 2010 Fans & can lights in all rooms. $3,000.
- 2015 Dishwasher. $800.
- 2016 Water heater. $2,000.
- 2017 Bathroom remodels. $25,000.
- 2017 New A/C and heater. $15,000.
- 2017 Backyard remodel (concrete, landscaping, lighting, outdoor kitchen, gas firepit, shower & hot water heater, stucco and IPE wood bench and walls, new fence) $70,000.
- 2018 New roof & gutters. $22,000.
- 2019 Solar installed. $15,000.
- 2019 Entryway remodel, new stucco, new insulation in walls. $30,000.
- 2019 New fridge. $1,500.
- 2020 New paint in living room and kitchen. $1,000.
- 2020 240V hookup for Jacuzzi. $1,200
10. Short walk to San Dieguito park, Lomas Santa Fe Executive Golf Course, & Lomas Santa Fe Country Club. Award-winning schools. Ideal travel both North, East, & South through backcountry - & easy access to I-5 freeway.