The Top 10 Reasons to Love this Gem!
1. Beautiful end unit at end of cul de sac. Open floor plan. Lots of natural light. Glazed ceramic tile flooring downstairs & rich mahogany hardwood floors upstairs.
2. Open living room with high ceiling, fireplace, & large windows with an abundance of natural light.
3. Large modern kitchen with high ceilings, white quartz counters with full quartz backsplash, lots of counter space, white cabinets with self-closing doors & drawers, lots of storage, new Bosch & Kitchen Aid appliances, canned lights, & natural lighting.
4. Generous dining area with view of garden.
5. Inviting master bedroom with double door entry, vaulted ceiling, & beautiful mahogany floors. Master bath with tile floor, raised vanity with two sinks, light porcelain tile shower, separate toilet area, & walk-in closet with closet organizer system.
6. Open loft area with lots of light … perfect for home office.
7. Low-maintenance backyard with new brick pavers & landscaping & drip irrigation.
8. Extras: Recently added whole-house solar (owned). Whole-house, maintenance-free water filtration. Powder room for guests off attractive mahogany staircase. Upstairs laundry area.
9. Large 2-car garage with epoxy flooring & plenty of room for storage. Includes 240 v outlet for electric vehicles.
10. The Cherry Tree Walk community includes a pool & spa just around the corner from the home.