Top 10 Reasons to Love This Home!
1. Easy-living sanctuary in prestigious Loma Del Cielo West in Solana Beach! Custom home with golf course view, tropical landscaping with fruit trees (guava, strawberry guava, pineapple guava, banana, lemon, and loquat), & large wrap-around yard perfect for entertaining and gardening.
2. Set in a peaceful neighborhood perfect for walking or letting the kids play. Minutes from the beach, shops, award winning schools, dining, and all the best of Solana Beach.
3. Spacious home with many distinct areas affording privacy & comfort for all. Travertine floor & beautiful wood staircase in entry.
4. Expansive backyard. Large stone patio with pergola and generous room for dining & lounging. Perfect for entertaining & play. Lower deck to enjoy privacy with a view of the golf course.
5. Attractive, open living room with vaulted ceiling, wood floor, fireplace, & lots of light. Cozy sitting room off living room with atrium-style windows to enjoy the luminous morning light.
6. Dining room with a beautiful view and sliding doors that lead to landscaped backyard, fountain, patio, and golf view.
7. Open concept kitchen, eating space, & family room framed in windows looking out over lush landscaping, golf view, and sweeping vistas. Kitchen with granite counters, center island, maple cabinets, Travertine floor, & walk-in pantry. Generous family room with open-beam ceiling, wood floors, fireplace, built-in shelves, & sliding doors to back patio & grassy yard.
8. En suite bedroom on first floor with adjoining bath featuring Travertine floor, granite vanity, & shower.
9. Spacious Master bedroom upstairs with wood floors & vaulted ceiling. Atrium-style windows open to the panoramic nature views. Sliding-glass door to cozy veranda. Master bath with Travertine floors, double vanities, jacuzzi-style tub/shower, & walk-in closet.
10. Tile roof, indoor laundry room, & 3-car garage.