Top 10 Reasons to Love this Home
1. Grand home in private, tranquil setting. Generous spaces for family living &
2. Fabulous location in West Solana Beach in Midori homes on the desirable North
Rios. Half a block to San Elijo Reserve walking trails. Walk to beach, train,
restaurants, excellent schools, & shops on Cedros.
3. Beautiful, private setting with no neighbors on north side of peaceful yard with
gorgeous pool, palm trees, outdoor grill, seating areas, fruit trees, citrus plants,
& small vegetable garden.
4. Elegant, gourmet kitchen with granite counter & matching Blanco sink, cherry
wood cabinets, red oak floors, 48” Wolf 6-burner cooktop with
griddle & overhead ventilation, convection/conventional oven paired with steam
oven, Sub Zero side-by-side refrigerator/freezer, drawer microwave, Bosch dish
washer, & more.
5. Delightful, spacious family room off kitchen with hardwood floor & lots of
windows to nature. Built-in entertainment console and fire place. Sliding door
6. Formal Living room with fireplace and door to its own porch and access to front garden &
adjacent French doors to hot tub and yard.
7. Large dining room with French doors and view to pool, updated landscaping,
8. Sumptuous Master suite with wrap-around scenic windows, dual walk-in closets,
fireplace, & deck. Fall asleep to the sound of the ocean. Luxurious master bath
room with beautiful, heated tile floor, large roman shower, sunken tub, double
sinks, & door to balcony.
9. All bedrooms with bathrooms except for exercise room. One bedroom/bath
downstairs as well as powder room. Giant media/playroom/poolroom upstairs.
10. Many extras. Brand new staircase in entrance. New wood flooring upstairs.
3-car garage with Level 2 car charger. A/C. Solar that covers house & car (14,000 kilowatt
hours/year - free electricity!). Water softener. New hot water heater. New pool
pump and recent re-plaster of pool.