The Top 10 Reasons to Love This Home
1. Spacious single-level gem on half an acre in tranquil, beautiful nature setting. Outstanding, open floor plan for family living & entertaining. Living in this home is like being at a retreat. A great home to raise children or a paradise for a retired couple to enjoy the tranquil nature.
2. Fabulous location in Isle Verde in Solana Beach with custom homes & larger lots with lush landscaping. Quiet street in small cul de sac. Ideal for morning walks. Close to award-winning schools, park, the Lomas Santa Fe Country Club, walking trails, restaurants, & shops.
3. Expansive living & dining room with beautiful views to nature and lots of light. This Grand Room includes a vaulted ceiling, fireplace, & wall-to-wall windows to a picturesque patio, grassy backyard, and nature. Two sets of sliding doors.
4. Kitchen with panoramic nature view. The kitchen looks out to a large tile patio, grassy backyard, flowers,& beauty. Center island with custom wood & ample cabinets with pull-out shelves.
5. Cozy breakfast space adjoins the kitchen to enjoy the spectacular sunrises & richness of nature.
6. Generous family room of kitchen for TV and informal gathering. Vaulted ceiling & built-in cabinets & bookshelves, but the main attraction is still that extraordinary view to the patio, backyard, & panoramic nature setting.
7. Inviting patio & backyard with flowers, space, quietness, & privacy. Plenty of space on tile patio to enjoy meals together or relax & listen to the birds. Sweeping grassy area & panoramic views of nature. Mature trees: melaleuca in the front, lemon & lime trees on the side, Pine trees& eucalyptus in the back, & blooming roses & flowers sprinkled all over.
8. Master bedroom wing with extra office/studio/bedroom/nursery. The MBR has vaulted ceiling, plenty of sitting room, & sliding doors to aside yard with fountain, hummingbirds, & beautiful flowers. The master bath has tile floors & counters, double sinks, & opens to a hidden, private garden patio with in-ground hot tub.
9. A second wing of the house includes two more bedrooms, bathroom with double sink and tub/shower, and an inside laundry room.
10. Many extras. Tile roof. Central A/C. 3-car garage with storage, alarm system, new hot water heater, extra hot water heater for MBR side of home. Outdoor shower.