Single Family Home
Top 10 Reasons to Love this Gem!
Spacious upscale family home with ideal family floorplan. Wonderful use of space for enjoyable living, entertaining, & kids. Beautiful hardwood floors throughout.
- Gourmet kitchen with granite center island with seating, stainless-steel appliances, double ovens, beautiful custom cabinetry, walk-in pantry, desk space, & view to backyard. Adjoining bathroom with door to outdoor shower. Plenty of counter space for living & entertaining.
- Attractive, inviting family room off kitchen with hardwood floors, built-in entertainment center, large window space to nature, fireplace, loads of attractive shelving, & recessed lighting. Spacious living room & dining area with gorgeous arched entry, vaulted ceiling, & fireplace.
- Generous, attractive downstairs bedroom with a wall of windows & French doors. Includes its own private, remodeled bath with Jacuzzi tub, marble vanity, spacious shower, bathtub, & built-in cabinets.
- Resort-like backyard that feels like a retreat. BBQ area with built-in gas, gorgeous outdoor brick fire place, dining area, lounge areas, grass for kids to play, a jacuzzi to enjoy the privacy of this beautiful space. Side yard for relaxing or even a basketball hoop. Mature fruit trees.
- Beautiful remodeled master bedroom with hardwood floors, designer colors, & recessed lighting. Walk-in closet with custom cabinets. Spacious, remodeled bath area with travertine tiles, accented glass tiles, granite counters, attractive bathtub, oversized shower with three shower heads, including rain shower & steam feature. French doors to balcony invite lots of light.
- Office/bedroom upstairs with its own upgraded bath, hardwood floors, upscale windows & built-in shelving. Two kid’s bedrooms upstairs off the upstairs kids/family room. Jack & Jill bathroom with two sinks & shower.
- Family room/kid’s room/Bonus room upstairs with hardwood floors, skylights, flat-panel TV hookup & game closet. Perfect for private family time or a kids own play/work/entertainment center.
- Many upgrades. Upstairs laundry room with sink & built-in cabinets. Home alarm system with glass breaker sensors, motion detectors & five control panels. Dual climate central air conditioners, one for upstairs and one for downstairs. Life Source water filtration system for entire home. Tankless water heater. Nine skylights. Double pane windows. Designer paint colors.
- Outstanding location on premium sought-after street. Close to San Dieguito park, walking trails, Lomas Sante Fe Country Club, shops, restaurants, & beach.
- Close to award-winning schools, including nearby Solana Vista elementary school.