Top 10 Reasons to Love this Gem!
Elegantly remodeled designer home with beautiful wood floors & upgrades galore.
2. Spacious living room/dining room with wood floors, vaulted ceiling, fireplace, recessed lighting, &
French doors to side yard. Lots of windows (with natural woven shades). Wall TV mount.
3. Gourmet kitchen with beautiful wood floors, granite counters with seating, gorgeous cabinets,
upscale KitchenAid gas stove, microwave, refrigerator/freezer, & dishwasher. Lots of cabinet
space. Recessed lighting. Kitchen opens to informal breakfast area & family room.
4. Large, light-filled family room with wood floors, a wall of delightful windows including bay windows
& French doors to backyard. Designer paint, recessed lighting, built-in wine cooler. Remodeled,
designer bathroom off family room with adjoining built-in shelves.
5. Backyard retreat with Southwest exposure, patio, two generous side yards, one with spa &
covered space for relaxing in the shade. Panoramic nature view.
6. Inviting master bedroom with wood floors, vaulted ceiling, Hunter Douglas motorized shades,
wrap-around deck, three closets with CA Closet organizers (with mirrors), & wall TV mount.
Master bath has tile floor, walk-in shower, sink with granite counter, second pedestal sink,
built-in shelves, & recessed lighting.
7. Three-car garage with epoxy floor, custom built-in cabinets, & door to yard.
8. Two bedrooms upstairs with vaulted ceilings, closet organizers, & nature views.
9. Office (or 4th bedroom) also upstairs with wood floors, vaulted ceiling, recessed lighting, built-in
shelves in closet, designer paint, & open to living room below.
10. Superb location with homes on only one side of street. Close to elementary school, parks,
walking, golf, shops, & restaurants.
New Roof – kept original tiles,
replaced underlayment 2016
• New 6” gutters in front of house 2016
• Replaced furnace and added air
conditioning & new ducting on upper
level, dual zone new smart HP
• Converted wood burning fireplace
to gas 2016
• New carpet upstairs 2016
• New natural woven shades, roller
shades in kitchen, and motorized
draperies in master 2016
• Sub Zero wine refrigerator – 140
bottle capacity 2016
• New toilets 2016
• New door hardware 2016
• CA Closet organizers in each
bedroom and office 2016
• New closet French doors 2016
• Smoothed textured walls and ceilings
throughout & painted 2016
• Epoxy floor in garage 2017
• Custom cabinets in garage 2017
• New “invisible” screens on
• New water heater 2018
• New kitchen appliances 2018
• New kitchen garbage disposal 2018
• Updated all lighting inside and outside